|Job Title||Clinical Education Services Manager|
|Department||Clinical / QA|
Falck is a global emergency medical services (EMS) provider originating from Denmark that currently services 3 states in the US: California, Oregon, and Colorado. Falck has been operating in the US since 2010 and is the second largest private provider of emergency medical services in the country today. Our BLS and ALS services impact not only the lives of our patients, but their families and communities.
Pay: $120,000 - $130,000 per year
Under the general supervision of the Training Manager, and with a high regard for customer service, the Clinical/ Education Services Manager shall be responsible for the company’s quality improvement and education activities. The Clinical Education Services Manager shall work in concert with the Training Manager and Quality Improvement Specialist to ensure coordination between safety, quality, and training.
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
The duties of the Clinical Education Services Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that all training equipment is maintained in a neat and orderly
- Assist in preparation and facilitation of new hire
- Monitor and maintain inventory of training
- Provide routine maintenance of classroom and training equipment as
- Assist with the development and facilitation of ongoing workforce training and education.
- Assist with the development and deployment of monthly online workforce
- Assist with the oversight of the Field Training Officer program; coordinate meetings, schedules, and assist with training and all aspects of clinical education requirements as set forth by the Alameda County EMS Agency policies/guidelines.
- Work closely with the Training Manager and Clinical Services to ensure training priorities and subjects are
- May serve as company representative at relevant meetings related to education, and quality improvement
- Teach in-house classes for Company
- In concert with the Community Educator, assist and coordinate community education events, to include: car seat safety, CPR, or any other community out-reach
- Coordinate annual skills reviews for EMS personnel and implementation of revised EMS Agency administrative policies and treatment guidelines/protocols.
- Assume responsibility for coordination of quality improvement
- Collect, aggregate, display, and conduct analysis of data obtained from monitoring and evaluating pre- hospital patient
- Assist with internal investigations related to quality and performance and recommend and deliver remediation and disciplinary action as
- Perform Patient Care Report reviews for quality assurance/improvement and prepares monthly
- Assist with special projects as
The Clinical Education Services Manager may be assigned additional duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as
- Communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in
- Act for the Training Manager in his/her
- Conduct studies and analyses of EMS issues and makes recommendations relating
- Meet and collaborate with organization representatives and individuals to help coordinate quality improvement activities.
- Collaborate and communicate with EMS Agency
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The individual in this position must possess the following qualifications:
- 2 years experience working in a 911 system
- Proficiency with M.S. Excel
- AHA, ACLS, BLS, PALS instructor within 90 days of employment.
- Paramedic License
- Preferred BS in Healthcare management, Business Administration, or related field.
Falck is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.